Unideco is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Unideco reserves the right to change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
We will only use the information supplied from you to directly assist us in providing the service you have requested.
• We will not give your information to third parties unless it is necessary in conducting the service we provide to you. For e.g. Courier companies will be supplied with your details so they can deliver to you.
• We are only interested in providing excellent prices and service with efficiency and honesty.
• The information that we will collect about you will depend on how you use the Unideco website. If you visit our website to read, browse or download information, our system will record the date and time of your visit to our site, the pages viewed, and any information downloaded.
• If you decide to complete an online order, the information that you enter onto the online order form will only be collected by us if you submit your online order. If at any stage you cancel your order or log out prior to submitting your order, the information you have entered up to that point will not be used at all.
We may collect the following information:
• Delivery and/or postal address
• Contact number
• Email address
Use & Disclosure of Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• Processing and /or delivery of goods ordered
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We will only use or disclose personal information that you have provided to us when:
• We contact you the customer for payment or delivery of goods purchased.
• You the customer have authorised us to do so;
• We have given you notification of the intended use or disclosure and you have not objected to that use or disclosure;
• We believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for national security in the performance of their functions; or if Unideco is authorised, required or permitted by law to disclose the information.
We will disclose personal information such as name, address and contact information to third parties such as courier or freight companies for goods purchased by you the customer through Unideco.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
An exception is where you access a Third-Party Website from the Unideco website. In that case, session information or other information that you provide about yourself may be shared between that third party, the person hosting the Third-Party Website and members of Unideco. Third-Party Websites should contain their own privacy policies and those third parties are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
How We Handle E-mails
• We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
• A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
• We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
• Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Accessing your personal information
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please email us at email@example.com