ARDEX AF 180 MS is a solvent free, low odour, wet bond MS Polymer based floor covering adhesive. ARDEX AF 180 MS is protected from biodegradation and has good resistance to plasticiser migration.
ARDEX AF 180 MS is considered Low VOC and meets the requirement guidelines for the EMICODE licence ‘EC1 PLUS R’, achieving very low emission limits.
ARDEX AF 180 MS is ideal for internal and external installation of all LVT, resilient floor coverings, linoleum, rubber and artificial grass in their respective intended commercial or domestic applications. ARDEX AF 180 MS can be used directly over ARDEX PU 30 Rapid and ARDEX levelling and smoothing compounds in both commercial and domestic applications.
ARDEX AF 180 MS is suitable for use with chairs fitted with caster wheels
The installation area and subfloor should be kept at the recommended temperature as specified by the floor covering manufacturer and the relevant clauses of AS 1884:2012. These temperatures need to be maintained 48 hours prior to installation, during installation, and 48 hours after installation.
ARDEX AF 180 MS should be applied evenly to the suitably prepared substrate using the appropriate serrated trowel, held approximately at a 60 degree angle to the subfloor, to maximise coverage and avoid forming pools of adhesive.
Depending on the type of installation, the following advice should be observed: Floor coverings should be applied directly into the wet adhesive on absorbent backgrounds after the airing time, between 5-20 minutes depending on ambient conditions.
Allowing the adhesive to air will improve early stage grab.
Only apply sufficient adhesive that can be covered within the working time, usually 35 minutes. Periodically check that the adhesive has transferred to the rear of the floor covering.
Remove any air pockets whilst the adhesive is still wet, and roll the floor covering with a roller (minimum 25kg) and/or a smoothing tool if required.
Roll from side to side first, then end to end. Rolling will ensure good overall contact and minimise the potential for adhesive show through.Some floor coverings may benefit from further rolling/smoothing after approximately 30 minutes.
Heat welding should only commence once the adhesive has dried sufficiently after 24 hours.
Do not allow the floor to be wet cleaned immediately after the floor covering has been installed. Allow significant time for the adhesive bond to develop before wet cleaning commences, typically 48 hours at 20°C.
Delivery Costs and Timeframes
- Delivery of the products will be affected in the manner described on this website. i.e. Items purchased online will (subject to availability) be dispatched by freight the as soon as practicable after receiving payment for your order (and usually within one (1) business days.
- The purchaser or a legal representative of the purchaser must be on-site to receive the delivery and sign for the goods on the specified date of delivery. If no-one is present on-site to receive the order, goods will not be left unattended and an additional delivery fee will be charged for next attempt of delivery.
- You acknowledge and agree that any person at the delivery address who receives and signs for the delivery is authorised by you.
- The delivery driver will only drop goods within 5m of where the delivery vehicle can safely park for the delivery. Goods will not be carried by hand by the drivers up pathways, stairs or undriveable driveways.
- You or a representative will need to be at the delivery location to help unload.
- If alternative delivery or unloading arrangements are made by you or your representative without our knowledge and/or consent, you will be liable for additional costs incurred.
- We must have a street address for any order submitted. We can’t ship to PO Boxes.
- Risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you upon delivery.
- Any damaged material must be reported immediately by email or phone to Unideco and photos provided by email within 24hrs to make a claim.
- The customer must take measure to ensure goods are protected from the elements such as rain or flooding and are solely responsible for the goods immediately after delivery has been made.
- We undertake to comply with the terms of our Delivery Policy in relation to ensuring delivery in a timely matter.
- You acknowledge that we are not liable for any losses or damages suffered directly or indirectly by you as a consequence of any delay in dispatch or delivery.
- Only Samples can be delivered without a signature if the purchaser has granted an “Authority to Leave” without signature at the time of checkout. If you grant “Authority to Leave”, you agree that Unideco does not bear any responsibility or liability to you for any consignments that are lost or stolen after our carriers have recorded the parcel as “successfully delivered”.
- Delivery time frame: 3-5 Business days for Metro, 7-10 Business days for Regional areas.
- For Victorian deliveries, we deliver Monday to Friday via freight or courier depending on the delivery location. Once payment for your order is received we or a representative from our freight company will contact you 24hrs prior to delivery to arrange a delivery time.
- For interstate orders, a Freight Company will be used. They will call 24hrs prior to delivery to arrange a delivery time. Unfortunately, we will not be able to guarantee an exact date or time of delivery.
- There may be circumstances out of our control that could delay shipping or delivery. We accept your order on the basis that we cannot be responsible for delays including, but not limited to, delays out of our control. If there are any unexpected delays, we will advise you as soon as we are aware and keep you updated with the status of your order.
- Freight and delivery charges will be notified to you at the time your order is placed, if applicable. These charges may depend on your location, size, weight and quantity of product(s) ordered. Orders for multiple products may be split across multiple deliveries depending on where it was shipped from.