ARDEX AF 142 is designed to install PVC plank and PVC wall sheet. Combining fast grab and high tack ARDEX AF 142 reduces slippage for easier installation. When used in the ARDEX System the smaller notch trowel increases coverage and speeds installation.
SPECIAL PROPERTIES OF ARDEX 142
• Fast grab with very strong ultimate bond
• Excellent dimensional stability
• Excellent resistance to plasticiser migration
• Free of hazardous organic solvents
• Low VOC – Independently tested to
Green Building Council IEQ-13
ARDEX AF 142 is applied with 1.6 V Notch Trowel on all surfaces that are leveled, permanently dry, firm, load-bearing, free from curring compounds, cracks and have a high tensile and compressive strength.
Condition adhesive and floor coverings to working area temperature 24 hours prior to and 48 hours after installation. Installation temperature of working area and substrate to be a minimum of 10˚C and a maximum of 30˚C. Apply evenly to a suitably prepared substrate using specified trowel. Avoid concentrations of adhesive. Allow the adhesive to ‘set up’ to develop sufficient wet tack approximately 10 – 15 minutes depending on substrate porosity and ambient conditions. Install the floor covering and peel back to ensure sufficient adhesive transfer. Roll the floor covering as per manufacturer instruction. Adjust floor coverings within 10 – 15 minutes and re-roll. Do not adjust after this. Avoid traffic for 12 hours after installation.
Delivery Costs and Timeframes
- Free delivery for orders over 50m2 applies to delivery locations with 50km of a depot in conjunction with order quantity over 50m2,
- Delivery of the products will be affected in the manner described on this website. i.e. Items purchased online will (subject to availability) be dispatched by freight the as soon as practicable after receiving payment for your order (and usually within one (1) business days.
- The purchaser or a legal representative of the purchaser must be on-site to receive the delivery and sign for the goods on the specified date of delivery. If no-one is present on-site to receive the order, goods will not be left unattended and an additional delivery fee will be charged for next attempt of delivery.
- You acknowledge and agree that any person at the delivery address who receives and signs for the delivery is authorised by you.
- The delivery driver will only drop goods within 5m of where the delivery vehicle can safely park for the delivery. Goods will not be carried by hand by the drivers up pathways, stairs or undriveable driveways.
- You or a representative will need to be at the delivery location to help unload.
- If alternative delivery or unloading arrangements are made by you or your representative without our knowledge and/or consent, you will be liable for additional costs incurred.
- We must have a street address for any order submitted. We can’t ship to PO Boxes.
- Risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you upon delivery.
- Any damaged material must be reported immediately by email or phone to Unideco and photos provided by email within 24hrs to make a claim.
- The customer must take measure to ensure goods are protected from the elements such as rain or flooding and are solely responsible for the goods immediately after delivery has been made.
- We undertake to comply with the terms of our Delivery Policy in relation to ensuring delivery in a timely matter.
- You acknowledge that we are not liable for any losses or damages suffered directly or indirectly by you as a consequence of any delay in dispatch or delivery.
- Only Samples can be delivered without a signature if the purchaser has granted an “Authority to Leave” without signature at the time of checkout. If you grant “Authority to Leave”, you agree that Unideco does not bear any responsibility or liability to you for any consignments that are lost or stolen after our carriers have recorded the parcel as “successfully delivered”.
- Delivery time frame: 3-5 Business days for Metro, 7-10 Business days for Regional areas.
- For Victorian deliveries, we deliver Monday to Friday via freight or courier depending on the delivery location. Once payment for your order is received we or a representative from our freight company will contact you 24hrs prior to delivery to arrange a delivery time.
- For interstate orders, a Freight Company will be used. They will call 24hrs prior to delivery to arrange a delivery time. Unfortunately, we will not be able to guarantee an exact date or time of delivery.
- There may be circumstances out of our control that could delay shipping or delivery. We accept your order on the basis that we cannot be responsible for delays including, but not limited to, delays out of our control. If there are any unexpected delays, we will advise you as soon as we are aware and keep you updated with the status of your order.
- Freight and delivery charges will be notified to you at the time your order is placed, if applicable. These charges may depend on your location, size, weight and quantity of product(s) ordered. Orders for multiple products may be split across multiple deliveries depending on where it was shipped from.