- 12mm Thick
- 1.3551m2 per box
- Size: 1195 x 189 mm
- Reduces Impact & Sound Travel
- Durable & Low Maintenance
- Quick & Easy Installation
- 20 Years Warranty
We do not split boxes. Every order is rounded up to the next whole box.
If you already know how many sqm you need, you simply need to insert the total sqm in the “Length” section and the number 1 in the “Width” section.
The quantity corresponds to the amount of boxes ordered.
|Dimensions||120 × 25 × 10 cm|
|Total Thickness (mm)||EN 428||12.0mm|
|Weight (+/- 50gr/m2)||EN 430||10.92kg/m2|
|Plank Dimension||EN 427||1195mm x 181mm|
|Packing||EN 427||6 Planks/1.3551m2 per box|
|Stain Resistance||EN 438-2||Class 5|
|Colour fastness to light||ISO 105||Not worse than 2.6|
|Castor chair test||ISO 4918||No Change / delamination|
|Abrasion resistance||EN 13329||AC5 – 33 / Cycle > 6000|
|Product Density||EN 323||850-900 kg/m3|
|Scratching Test||EN 438-2||> 3.5|
|24h Swelling in Thickness||EN 13329||< 18%|
|Impact Resistance||EN 13329||IC3|
- “Wear Through” is defined, as the removal of the surface wear layer to the degree in which no colour and pattern is apparent.
- “Commercial” is defined as one in which business is conducted.
- “Residential” is defined as a private domestic residence.
- 12mm Timber Laminate EFFECT PREMIUM – 20 Year Warranty
The following is a list of conditions that have to be met for any Warranty Claims.
- Product Warranty applies from the date of purchase only to the original purchaser and they must provide their full proof of purchase.
- The product has been installed in accordance with the AS/NZS 1884 – 2012 Floor Coverings Act – Resilient sheet & tile – installations practices including the product installation Guide.
- The Subfloor meets the building standard under AS/NZS 1884 current at the time of installation and the appropriate adhesives were used that were recommended for the application.
- The product used has been installed in the correct room or rooms specified by the supplier.
- More than 5% of defect has to be apparent on the overall product.
- The flooring has been maintained in accordance with the Maintenance Guide.
The following is a list of exclusions that will not be covered under the Product Warranty.
- Damage caused due to improper use or improper maintenance.
- Defects caused by incorrect installation and/ or incorrect subfloor preparation, including insufficient attention to the subfloor dampness.
- Damage caused by stains, excessive heat, cuts, scratches and/or other abuses that the floor may be subjected to during usage not determined as fair wear and tear.
- Damage caused by indentation and abrasion, eg: unprotected castor wheels, furniture legs and all footwear.
- Any claim resulting from a manufacturing defect which is not notified to the company prior to installation.
- Any issues that arise from expansion and contraction of product due to extreme temperatures.
- Any accidental damage such as fire or flood.
- All installation & labour costs including the removal and replacement of the defected product.
- Fading and Discolouration.
- Swelling due to liquids and moisture.
- All Claims must be submitted to the retailer from which the flooring was purchased. If the retailer is no longer trading then you may submit your claim directly through the supplier office in writing.
- All claims must be made as soon as they are apparent.
- Your retailer must provide the supplier with all the specific documents relevant to your job including your proof of purchase, product details, installation and subfloor information including the installer’s details, samples of the defected product with full photographs and a report of the defect including any areas related to the issue.
- Once the claim has been submitted it will be referred on to the Warranty Team who will then investigate your case. At this point in time if more information is required to make the correct assessment they will get in touch with the relevant retailer. If the claim has been accepted we will advise your retailer to make arrangements to provide the same or similar replacement of the original product.
Delivery Costs and Timeframes
- Delivery of the products will be affected in the manner described on this website. i.e. Items purchased online will (subject to availability) be dispatched by freight as soon as practicable after receiving payment for your order (usually within one (1) business days).
- The purchaser or a legal representative of the purchaser must be on-site to receive the delivery and sign for the goods on the specified date of delivery. If no-one is present on-site to receive the order, goods will not be left unattended and an additional delivery fee will be charged for next attempt of delivery.
- You acknowledge and agree that any person at the delivery address who receives and signs for the delivery is authorised by you.
- The delivery driver will only drop goods within 5m of where the delivery vehicle can safely park for the delivery. Goods will not be carried by hand by the drivers up pathways, stairs or undriveable driveways.
- You or a representative will need to be at the delivery location to help unload.
- If alternative delivery or unloading arrangements are made by you or your representative without our knowledge and/or consent, you will be liable for additional costs incurred.
- We must have a street address for any order submitted. We can’t ship to PO Boxes.
- Risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you upon delivery.
- Any damaged material must be reported immediately by email or phone to Decohouse and photos provided by email within 24hrs to make a claim.
- The customer must take measure to ensure goods are protected from the elements such as rain or flooding and are solely responsible for the goods immediately after delivery has been made.
- We undertake to comply with the terms of our Delivery Policy in relation to ensuring delivery in a timely matter.
- You acknowledge that we are not liable for any losses or damages suffered directly or indirectly by you as a consequence of any delay in dispatch or delivery.
- Only Samples can be delivered without a signature. If you grant “Authority to Leave”, you agree that Decohouse does not bear any responsibility or liability to you for any consignments that are lost or stolen after our carriers have recorded the parcel as “successfully delivered”.
- Delivery time frame: 3-5 Business days for Metro, 7-10 Business days for Regional areas.
- For Victorian deliveries, we deliver Monday to Friday via freight or courier depending on the delivery location. Once payment for your order is received we or a representative from our freight company will contact you 24hrs prior to delivery to arrange a delivery time.
- For interstate orders, a Freight Company will be used. They will call 24hrs prior to delivery to arrange a delivery time. Unfortunately, we will not be able to guarantee an exact date or time of delivery.
- There may be circumstances out of our control that could delay shipping or delivery. We accept your order on the basis that we cannot be responsible for delays including, but not limited to, delays out of our control. If there are any unexpected delays, we will advise you as soon as we are aware and keep you updated with the status of your order.
- Freight and delivery charges will be notified to you at the time your order is placed, if applicable. These charges may depend on your location, size, weight and quantity of product(s) ordered. Orders for multiple products may be split across multiple deliveries depending on where it was shipped from.